Electrician – Journeyman Wireman (Daytona Beach, FL)
Compensation: Wages vary from $17.75 – $20.00 an hour, plus benefits.
Employment type: Full-time
We are family owned and operated and have been in business for over 45 years. We are currently looking for an electrician with at least 5 years of experience. Must be able to pass a background check, a drug screening and a motor vehicle record check.
Summary: Installs all types of electrical systems within and around buildings. This person plans work for the crew and provides leadership and direction to the workers. This person is responsible for conducting service work, establishing temporary power for the job, installing grounding systems, service to buildings, power and lighting systems, alarm systems, security systems and power to equipment in the building. Customer service skills and enthusiasm for the trade a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical issues for residential homes.
- Plans and layouts the work.
- Schedules the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet the deadlines.
- Establishes temporary power during construction.
- Establishes the grounding systems.
- Install service to building Forms s and other structures.
- Establishes power distribution within the project.
- Installs wiring.
- Provides power and controls to equipment.
- Installs receptacles, lighting systems and fixtures.
- Troubleshoots and repairs outdoor lighting and power feeder.
- Installs instruments and power controls systems.
- Observes all safety requirements.
Please email your resume to : email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.← Back to Open Positions