Job Title: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Byron Overstreet
Prepared By: Byron Overstreet
- Summary: Operates PBX or multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to the appropriate personnel by performing the following duties. Directs activities concerned with the contracts department, materials, products, or service by performing the following duties.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers incoming telephone calls with an expectation of 1 ring but within 2 rings.
- Prepares bid packages for estimators and orders bid bonds as necessary.
- Maintains contract and contractor status databases.
- Take minutes for Contracts and Safety meetings.
- Correspond with project managers to maintain the bid board.
- Maintain filing system in the Contracts Department.
- Process change orders.
- Issue Subcontracts.
- Acquire insurance certificates from subcontractors.
- Order Insurance Certificates for jobs we are working.
- File Notice to Owners.
- Order prints and specifications for bids / awarded jobs.
- Set up submittal skeletons and assemble per specifications of the project manager.
- Provide any assistance needed to estimators for bids.
- Assemble Prequalification packages.
- Assemble Operation and Maintenance manuals.
- Preparing panel schedules.
- Collecting all PO’s to get a complete up to date job cost report at all times.
- Collect and chart man hours on a weekly basis.
If you would like to add any items to this list, please see Byron first.
← Back to Job Descriptions